Why Choose Us?
Depending on your preferences, budget and time frame, we can provide you with professional advice and several options for consideration, fulfilling your needs in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Honesty and open communication with our clients are the traits that set us apart from the competition. Our straightforward approach to business ensures our clients’ success and as a result, Datum’s continued success in the sometimes cruel property business.
Contact Us To Sell Or Buy
A hot housing market is usually the time where properties get sold fast at the best prices. Buyers have the capability to make the big purchases because of low-interest rates and sellers want to realize the gains as the value of their investments has appreciated significantly. However, there are things buyers must be aware of to avoid making mistakes when buying a house on a hot market. Here they are:
Not doing their homework
Buying a house isn’t as simple as buying a computer or a piece of clothing. There are processes buyers must go through and understand. They must get pre-qualified and pre-approved. Getting pre-qualified means they know how much they can afford and pre-approved is having a lender ready to support your purchase by taking out a mortgage. Purchasing a home is impossible without these two requirements unless you’re paying in cash. Not acting quickly
A hot housing market means fierce competition among other buyers. Once you found a property that you think is perfect for you, act right away. Taking more time to weigh and analyze your available options means giving a window of opportunity for other interested parties to buy the property. Act right away if you don’t want other people or interested parties to snatch the property away from you.
Not hiring the services of a top-notch Real Estate Agent
What often seals the deal in a hot housing market is having the right set of connections. Working with a top producing Real Estate Agent connects you with his vast network in the Industry. Enabling you to know things that other buyers without the right connections don’t have access to. Don’t worry about having to pay them as it is the seller who often pays for the agent’s commissions.
Paying too much
A bidding war often ensues if the property offers great value. You should know how much the fair market value of the properties you’re considering before making an offer. You may have successfully bought the property but at such a great cost because you didn’t do your homework or you just acted out of desperation, throwing rational thinking out of the window.
This is often the case if you don’t know what you really want in a property and you are swamped with too many tempting options. You are afraid to make a mistake and this results in you having to take a lot of time before coming up with a decision. To avoid this scenario from happening, identify what you are looking for in a property that you know you can afford.
A hot housing market can work to your advantage as a buyer if you avoid any of these five mistakes.
Investing in real estate property can be very expensive. This is the reason why most people think about the risks rather than the benefits of putting their money in real estates. But time has proven that real estate can be a very good investment. There were many real estate disasters in the history but the fact is, real estate is a need. Therefore no matter what the market condition is, people will still buy a house, says a Napa valley realtor.
Here are some facts that you need to know about real estate investing:
You’re in control
When you invest in real estate, you are your own boss. You control the situation from start to finish. You decide how much money you want to invest in and on what type of property. You choose the bank where you can apply for a mortgage and you can select what term if you receive several offers. You choose the tenants, make an agreement with them, and manage your property.
You let the tenant pay for what you owe
This is how it works: you use a loan to buy the property and then the monthly repayment will be taken care of by the tenant. This means that after your loan is completely paid, you really didn’t spend your own money to buy the property yet it is under your name. Great idea, right?
There is always a bigger chance for your real estate property to appreciate in value over time. Sometimes, the value will increase even without you doing a lot of things. As long as the property is well-maintained, it simply grows in value. This is true when you are in a preferred location and your area is undergoing developments.
When you are under a fixed-rate mortgage, you really don’t need to worry about inflation. No matter how high the costs of other utilities, your investment is inflation-proof.
Positive cash flow
If you have a property being rented out and the rental income is higher than the mortgage loan payment, monthly utility dues, and estate taxes combined, you can expect for a passive income every month. The passive income may not be that high, but it is a great help knowing that you get something every month.
Very low maintenance cost
You really don’t need to pay a lot for maintaining the cleanliness and the condition of your property. If you are a jack of all trades, you can do most of the maintenance job which saves you money from paying a repairman. Think of maintenance duties like a part-time job wherein you only need to report to work once a week.
Property investments have helped people in making wealth in short and long period of time. If someone is searching for secured and low-risk investment that provides them good potential in the long run, then there is no alternative to land and property investments. Investment your hard earned money in real estate tends to be less volatile compared to investment in other avenues.
This is the most advantaged way for acquiring high returns. Land and property investments have helped global people in making wealth in long and short period of time. In the long-term process, the capital increases as the property value increases along with the regular incomes via renting the investment land and/or property. It also helps enjoying the benefits of taxation.
However in short-term, the investments made are focused on giving you quick returns which are in practical a risky thing. Those who make such investments are famous as the investment speculators.
How to Acquire Good Return Out Of Estate Investments?
An ideal land & property investment is one which provides an investment appreciation of 10% at minimum per annum. Thus, if you are opting for investing in land and/or properties to grab good returns, then you must-have to think about the location of the property at first.
It is suggested as good return on investment in the estate section is directly proportional to the property location. Therefore, before you mindset on investing in any land or property, you should have keen knowledge of the locality.
Few points to consider while going for land and property investments:
- Always try to invest in a developing area: Make your property investments in developing areas, not in already developed areas. For middle-class individuals whose annual income is mediocre, the property cost in an already developed area is very high which and typically out-of-reach. However, if you have already decided to go for investing in developed areas, then you have end up with a small-sized property/land. Secondly, the property value in developed areas is high as compared to the developing areas.
- Look for the general amenities to add extra value to the property: If your chosen property for investment has standard amenities, then it will add a great value to the property value. If the property has nothing like it, then ensure is there any such expansion plan in future. It’ll also be well and good if the property has future scope.
- Ensure that property has easy accessibility to public transport facility: Easy access to the property is highly important for making the investment fruitful. In the meantime, a well-connectivity to prime locations of that area could add benefits to the property.
- Availability of hospitals & schools in nearby areas: Prior to make land & property investments, always verify the availability of schools and hospitals in the close to the area. It’s the basic facility that everybody looks before making the investments.
- Go with those properties which have future scope for companies & businesses: Always keep your ears and eyes open for those areas where leading companies & businesses are moving their businesses or already established as it sooner or later will create the demand for residence.
Beverly Hills is a flourishing city in the Los Angeles County of the USA. It is encircled by the city of Los Angeles. People who look to invest in properties in Beverly Hills have to search for a competent real estate agency or agent to ensure a promising return on your investment. The features and facilities which await investors in Beverly Hills are beyond the scope of measurements. Let us see what features draw attention of real estate enthusiasts to this place.
Climate’s the player…
The Mediterranean climate of Beverly Hills is adequately moderate and warm enough to sustain an amiable lifestyle. The warmth in the climate can mount to an average of 85 degrees Fahrenheit during August and in January you can experience maximum temperatures of 64 degree Fahrenheit. With a population of around 35000, Beverly Hills is counted as one of the richest cities in the world and is considered as one of the prominent choices for real estate investments.
Home of the stars…
- Real estate agencies and buyers throng the property market in order to avail the maximum benefits in luxury real estate.
- Many individuals are particularly attracted to the glamour of the mansions and homes in Beverly Hills.
- It would be interesting to note that many celebrities from television and movies and executives of top companies in the world as well as other affluent people live in Beverly Hills.
- This factor adds a few more laurels to the credibility of the location as a profitable real estate investment.
When you can see that Beverly Hills is a gem in real estate, you should start considering meeting a real estate agent as soon as possible. However, there are many concerns which need to be attended to urgently.
- Real estate agents can be tricksters. Sometimes real estate agents can trick you into purchasing and selling properties when the market is in their favor.
- Thus ensure that your real estate agent is genuine and has a good track record or else you will end up purchasing a mansion which won’t deliver a better resale value.
- Real estate agencies in Beverly Hills offer propositions for sale of homes, condos and mansions.
- The choice of type of property is eased by the various property listings on internet as well as the offices of agents.
- Once you are aware of the properties and their prices which can be accommodated in your budget, the real estate agent will guide you through the purchasing process.
- Their expertise in the real estate sector pays off really well since they know the field better than anyone else.
- Phony realtors will try to dupe you by selling properties under litigation. Therefore, a background check of the property would clarify all doubts before the deal.
- Many properties are under joint ownership and hence those properties are sold through different methods. Real estate agents guide you through the legal dos and don’ts of buying a property in Beverly Park.
So if you have an intention of staying in a lavish mansion at Beverly Park, then start surfing the internet right now to land up with a committed and dependable agent.
Land and property investments have been considered the safest ones. Beverly Park’s potential in views of mentioned sorts of investments is enormous. Flat or house purchase, commercial spaces, land for development are just examples of available investment options here in our country. What they all have in common is the fact that you have safely invested money joined with high-profit rates, all at the same time.
The Beverly Park property market is growing fast, providing a wide range of options to those interested in investing. There are a number of activities with high revenue potential, such as off-plan development projects, the reconstruction of old stone houses, and project or land trading, etc.
After finding a beautiful piece of land with good building potential, you are about to get in struggle with the paper work attached to obtaining building permission. For example, prior to receiving a building permit inBeverly Park, you must acquire sixteen different kinds of approvals.
This common scenario explains why having the support of local experts in field is crucial, both to your sanity and your success.Depending on the size of the project, we highly recommend that our clients offer a competitive tender to assist in selecting a construction company. This process helps to ensure you get the best service.
Datum’s wide experience in the field of development projects realization will guarantee that you get the most out of your land potential, without having to spend valuable time and energy managing the project yourself.
Depending on the size of your building project, Datum offers complete support throughout the entire process, relieving you from spending a great deal of time in Beverly Park during construction.
The building process, its duration and type of organization depends on the size of your project. Larger development projects require the appointment of a Project Manager who oversees the job from start to finish. If you are unsure as to which steps to take where your project is concerned, you can turn to us for a professional assessment and advice on next steps.
Organizing the construction company tender, ensuring contact with a number of quality architects, engineers and other technical experts in design and construction is part of the services that we provide to our clients.
When it comes to off plan properties, there are those interested in purchasing properties and investors interested in building them.Many people want to purchase an off plan property either for their own enjoyment, or for investment purposes. If you belong to this group, you should consider issues like budget, location, and time limits. In addition, once you find an interesting property, check carefully that all documentation and approvals for the building are in place.
For investors interested in the development of off plan properties, Datum can help streamline the entire process with the support you need for the highest rate of returns. Investors from many parts of the world have turned to Beverly Park property for assistance with everything from locating promising plots to purchasing land, building objects and finally, closing apartment sales.
- Property For Sell 43%
- To Rent 65%
- Lake View Villas 64%